The Vozza Agency was founded in 1953 by James G. Trubek and Joseph L. Vozza in Teaneck, NJ. The business was incorporated under New Jersey Law in September 1954 as Trubek and Vozza Agency. Stock was equally held by the founders who served as officers and directors. Joseph L. Vozza purchased Trubek’s interest in 1960 and moved the office to Emerson, NJ. By charter amendment, the corporate name was changed in June 1967 to Joseph L. Vozza Agency Inc. The agency relocated to its own building in Park Ridge, NJ in 1978. David J. Vozza joined the agency in 1976 and was named to the Board of Directors in 1980 and elected vice president in 1983 and president in 1989 and has been in charge of the company’s operations since that time.